1. New York - This team has got it all, from a good and experienced goalkeeper to a 17-year old scoring goals
2. Houston - Can anyone tell De Rosario to get back to playing soccer again?
3. Chicago Fire - Solid outing from the Fire
4. Chivas USA - Razov has finally got his goal, but they'll need Amado Guevara to play his best to have any chance of winning MLS Cup
5. New England - Let their lead slip for a point at Columbus
6. Colorado - Probably trying to convince Kasey Keller to join them
7. Kansas City - 1 win, 1 loss, it can only mean being dead center of the rankings for now
8. FC Dallas - Get sweet revenge on the Rapids
9. Columbus Crew - Strangley they're undefeated and going better than DC and LA
10. D.C. United - Want to prove that they are still the real deal
11. Los Angeles - This team needs to get their head straight. First Beckham, now rumors of trading Donovan?
12. Real Salt Lake - John Ellinger is feeling the heat, although that is someting that's not uncommon
13. Toronto FC - Mo Johnston never seems to be happy with his team